An Open-label, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Phase I Study to Evaluate Pharmacokinetics, Efficacy and Safety Between Subcutaneous CT-P13 and Intravenous CT-P13 in Patients With Active Crohn's Disease and Active Ulcerative Colitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Infliximab (Primary) ; Infliximab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celltrion
- 29 Oct 2017 According to a Celltrion media release, data were presented at the 25th United European Gastroenterology (UEG) Week.
- 09 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 23 Feb 2019.
- 09 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.