A 12-Week, Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy Safety and Tolerability of Gemcabene in Subjects With Severe Hypertriglyceridemia (INDIGO-1)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcabene (Primary)
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INDIGO-1
- Sponsors Gemphire Therapeutics
- 12 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 17 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Gemphire Therapeutics meadia relase.
- 13 Nov 2017 According to a Gemphire Therapeutics media release, the company expects top-line data in the second quarter of 2018.