Phase I Trial of Universal Donor NK Cell Therapy in Combination With ALT-803
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ALT 803 (Primary) ; Natural killer cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Colon cancer; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 27 to 54.