Real-World AR101 Market-Supporting Experience Study in Peanut-Allergic Children Ages 4 to 17 Years
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AR 101 (Primary)
- Indications Peanut hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms RAMSES
- Sponsors Aimmune Therapeutics
- 14 Feb 2018 According to an Aimmune Therapeutics media release, Dr. Wayne G. Shreffler, M.D., Ph.D., (Chief of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology and Director of the Food Allergy Center at Massachusetts General Hospital and Associate Professor of Pediatrics at Harvard Medical School) who is now the member of Scientific Advisory Board of the Aimmune Therapeutics, is a principal investigator for this trial.
- 08 Jan 2018 According to an Aimmune Therapeutics media release, data from the PALISADE, ARC004, RAMSES and ARTEMIS trials will support an MAA with the EMA.
- 08 Jan 2018 According to an Aimmune Therapeutics media release, data from this trial is expected in the second half of 2018.