A study Bavituximab and Pembrolizumab for progressive recurrent/metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bavituximab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Sep 2017 According to a Peregrine Pharmaceuticals media release, National Comprehensive Cancer Network(NCCN) is responsible for oversight and monitoring of this and other two clinical studies (CTP700276383 and CTP700276381) through the research grant.
- 07 Sep 2017 According to a National Comprehensive Cancer Network media release, Ranee Mehra from The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins has received funding through a grant from Peregrine Pharmaceuticals.
- 14 Jul 2017 According to a Peregrine Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is expected to be initiated by the end of the calendar year 2017.