A Prospective, Randomized, International, Multicenter, Double-arm, Controlled, Open-label Study of Riociguat in Patients With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Who Are on a Stable Dose of Phosphodiesterase-5 Inhibitors (PDE-5i) With or Without Endothelin Receptor Antagonist (ERA), But Not at Treatment Goal
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Riociguat (Primary) ; Sildenafil; Tadalafil
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REPLACE
- Sponsors Bayer
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2018 to 30 Aug 2019.
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 31 Jul 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated