A trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of CLR-1404-I-131 in patients with head and neck cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CLR 1404 I-131
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jan 2018 According to a Cellectar Biosciences media release, this trial is expected to initiate in 2018.
- 24 Sep 2016 New trial record
- 12 Sep 2016 According to a Cellectar Biosciences media release, this trial will be conducted by the University of Wisconsin, as part of a Specialized Program of Research Excellence (SPORE) grant of $US12 million, awarded by the National Cancer Institute.