A Phase Ib/II, Multicenter, Single Arm, Open-Label Study, To Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of the BL-8040 and Atezolizumab Combination for Maintenance Treatment in Subjects With Acute Myeloid Leukemia Who Are 60 Years or Older - The BATTLE Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; BL 8040 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BATTLE
- Sponsors BioLineRx
- 26 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a BioLineRx media release.
- 08 Aug 2017 This trial is part of MORPHEUS, Roche's Novel Cancer Immunotherapy Development Platform, according to a BioLineRx media release.
- 22 May 2017 According to a BioLineRx media release, company today announced the filing of regulatory submissions required to commence this study.