A Phase III, Randomized, Open Label Trial of Nivolumab in Combination With Ipilimumab Versus Pemetrexed With Cisplatin or Carboplatin as First Line Therapy in Unresectable Pleural Mesothelioma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Mesothelioma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate743
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 06 Mar 2018 As per Japic record, the status of the trial is 'active, no longer recruiting'.I have retained the status as per NCT record as it is a multinational study and JAPIC is giving information for Japan location only.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 14 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2021 to 1 Sep 2021.