Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability, PK and PD of a GalNAc3 Conjugated Antisense Oligonucleotide Targeting ApoC-III, Administered Subcutaneously to Healthy Volunteers With Elevated Triglycerides
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS APOCIII LRx (Primary)
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Mar 2018 According to an Akcea Therapeutics media release, complete results from this study has been presented at the American College of Cardiology (ACC) Annual Scientific Session & Expo 2018.
- 12 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to an Akcea Therapeutics media release.
- 06 Nov 2017 According to an Akcea Therapeutics media release, company announced positive results from this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History