A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase III Multicenter Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab in Prefilled Syringes, to Compare Efficacy at 16 Weeks With Placebo and to Assess Safety and Tolerability up to 52 Weeks in Subjects With Active Ankylosing Spondylitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MEASURE 5
- Sponsors Novartis
- 18 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 450 to 600.
- 18 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 3 May 2019.
- 18 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 May 2018.