A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase I Study of the Safety & Pharmacokinetics of Two Doses of CT1812 in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CT 1812 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cognition Therapeutics
- 14 Mar 2018 According to a Cognition Therapeutics media release, results of this trial will be presented at the joint meeting of the International Geneva/Springfield Symposium on Advances in Alzheimer Therapy (AAT) and the International Conference on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases and Related Neurological Disorders (AD/PD) 2018.
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Cognition Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at the Stifel 2017 Healthcare Conference.
- 04 Nov 2017 According to a Cognition Therapeutics media release, data were presented at the 10th Clinical Trials on Alzheimer's Disease (CTAD) meeting.