Fluocinolone Acetonide Insert (ILUVIEN®) for Diabetic Macular Edema (FAD) Study
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluocinolone acetonide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms FAD
- 21 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 18 Aug 2017.
- 31 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 31 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.