A Multicentre, Randomised, Double-blind (Sponsor Unblinded), Placebo-controlled Study With Open Label Extension to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Efficacy of GSK2982772 in Subjects With Active Ulcerative Colitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2982772 (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Mar 2018 There is change in treatment: GSK2982772 60 mg orally twice daily to 30 mg three times daily. for outcome measures, time frame has also changed from 112 day follow up to 118 day.
- 06 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Nov 2018 to 10 Apr 2019.
- 06 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 10 Apr 2019.