A Phase III, Double-Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of Atezolizumab Plus Cobimetinib and Vemurafenib Versus Placebo Plus Cobimetinib and Vemurafenib in Previously Untreated BRAFV600 Mutation-Positive Patients With Unresectable Locally Advanced or Metastatic Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Cobimetinib (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMspire150; TRILOGY
- Sponsors Genentech; Roche
- 04 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 5 Jul 2019 to 29 Jul 2023.
- 20 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 5 Jul 2019 to 9 Oct 2019.