An Open-Label Phase II Dose Optimization Study of Bosutinib at a Starting Dose of 300 mg Daily for Adult Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) in Chronic Phase Post Frontline Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (TKI) Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bosutinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Feb 2018 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2021 to 1 Oct 2022.
- 09 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 21 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.