A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Study of Guadecitabine (SGI-110) Versus Treatment Choice in Adults With Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) or Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML) Previously Treated With Hypomethylating Agents
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Guadecitabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Idarubicin; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASTRAL-3
- Sponsors Astex Pharmaceuticals; Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 21 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.