Triferic (Ferric Pyrophosphate Citrate) Administered Orally With Shohl's Solution for the Treatment of Iron-Refractory Iron-Deficiency Anemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric pyrophosphate (Primary) ; Citric acid/sodium citrate; Ferrous sulfate
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rockwell Medical Technologies
- 26 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 26 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Sep 2016 New trial record