A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneous Abatacept in Adults With Active Primary Sjögrens Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary)
- Indications Sjogren's syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 12 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2019 to 6 Nov 2019.
- 12 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 6 Aug 2018 to 5 Aug 2018.
- 26 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.