A Phase 1b to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Carboplatin-cyclophosphamide Combined With Atezolizumab, an Antibody That Targets Programmed Death Ligand 1 (PD-L1), in Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer and Gynaecologic Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Cervical cancer; Endometrial cancer; Gynaecological cancer; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PROLOG
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 12 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.