A Multi-Center, Open Label Phase Ib/II Clinical Study to Evaluate JS001 in Patients With Advanced Gastric Adenocarcinoma, Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma and Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs JS 001 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Carcinoma; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shanghai Junshi Biosciences
- 04 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 31 Oct 2019.
- 04 Sep 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 27 Jan 2018 Treatment arm has been changed from 10 mg/kg humanized anti-PD-1 mAb to 360 mg humanized anti-PD-1 mAb Q3W.