This is a non-randomized, multi-site, open-label trial of pembrolizumab and chemotherapy in subjects with gastric or gastroesophageal (GE) junction adenocarcinoma. The purpose of this study is to determine and evaluate the efficacy of combination therapy with immune checkpoint blockade and chemotherapy used in the perioperative period in eradicating micrometastatic disease; and to compare paired tissue and serum samples (pre-treatment and post-treatment) from individually treated patients to explore the immune effects of combination therapy and predictors of response.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Epirubicin (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jan 2018 Trial design presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 29 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 30 Sep 2016 New trial record