A Phase 1/2 Study of ALK Inhibitor, Ensartinib (X-396), and Anti-PD-L1, Durvalumab (MEDI4736), in Subjects With ALK-rearranged (ALK-positive) Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Ensartinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Sep 2017 Trial design of this study presented at the 3rd CRI-CIMT-EATI-AACR International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference.
- 02 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.