A Non-Randomized Phase Ib-II Protocol of Paclitaxel, Carboplatin and the Dual PI3K/mTOR Kinase Inhibitor, PF-05212384, for Patients With Advanced, or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Carcinoma of the Lung
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gedatolisib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Mar 2018 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 14 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 41 to 51.
- 22 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.