A Randomized Phase IV Study Comparing Enzalutamide Versus Flutamide in CRPC Patients Who Have Failed Combined Androgen Blockade Therapy With Bicalutamide Plus ADT
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Flutamide (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 21 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2020 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 20 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Mar 2020 to 1 Mar 2020.