A safety and bioequivalence study of doxorubicin hydrochloride liposome injection (TLC177) in patients with advanced ovarian carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 19 May 2017 According to a Taiwan Liposome Company media release, based on the data from this study, the company has submitted a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for TLC177 (liposomal doxorubicin) in the treatment of breast cancer and ovarian cancer.
- 06 Oct 2016 New trial record
- 02 Sep 2016 Preliminary results published in a Taiwan Liposome Company media release.