A Phase 2 Study of Atezolizumab (MPDL3280A) in Combination With Bevacizumab in Patients With Recurrent, Persistent or Metastatic Cervical Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended due to Efficacy analysis.
- 03 Nov 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 28 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended due to scheduled interim monitoring