A Phase 2, Open-Label, Single-Arm, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of INCB054828 in Subjects With Advanced/Metastatic or Surgically Unresectable Cholangiocarcinoma Including FGFR2 Translocations Who Failed Previous Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs INCB 54828 (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIGHT-202
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 15 Feb 2018 According to an Incyte corporation media release, initial data from this trial is expected in 2018.
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 160 to 140.
- 13 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 160.