A Multi-centre, Double-blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-arm Phase IIa Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of 28-Day Oral Treatment With PXT002331 (Foliglurax) in Reducing Motor Complications of Levodopa Therapy in Subjects With Parkinson's Disease Experiencing End-of-dose Wearing Off and Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesia (AMBLED)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Foliglurax (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMBLED
- Sponsors Prexton Therapeutics
- 16 Mar 2018 According to Forbion media release, the first data from the ongoing Phase II clinical program is expected to become available in mid-2019..
- 06 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 19 May 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.