A Double-Blind Phase I Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics of Single and Multiple Daily Ascending Doses of Cannabis (Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol/ Cannabidiol) by Smoking/Inhalation in Healthy Male and Female Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Marijuana (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain; Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to a Tetra Bio Pharma media release.
- 07 Jun 2017 According to a Tetra Bio Pharma media release, the company has submitted a report on the safety and pharmacokinetics of PPP001 (smokeable marijuana) to Health Canada.
- 23 Feb 2017 According to a Tetra Bio Pharma media release, data from this trial will be used to finalize the design of its Phase II-III clinical trial of PPP001 in cancer patients with uncontrolled pain.