A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Parallel Group Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of ADX-102 1% Topical Dermal Cream in Subjects With Sjögren-Larsson Syndrome (SLS)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Reproxalap (Primary)
- Indications Sjogren-Larsson syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aldeyra Therapeutics
- 29 Apr 2018 According to an Aldeyra Therapeutics media release, results from part one of this trial are expected to be announced in 2019.
- 29 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Mar 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Mar 2018.