A Phase 1/2, Open-label, Multicenter, Dose Escalation and Dose Expansion Study of NKTR-214 and Nivolumab in Patients With Select Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumor Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; NKTR 214 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIVOT; PIVOT-02; PIVOT-04
- Sponsors Nektar Therapeutics
- 26 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 290 to 330.
- 14 Feb 2018 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, based on promising early data from this trial, the company will collaborate with Nektar Therapeutics to evaluate the full-potential of NKTR-214 plus Opdivo (nivolumab) across numerous tumors.
- 11 Nov 2017 According to a Nektar Therapeutics media release, initial results from this trial presented at the 2017 Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History