A Phase 1b/2 Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Radium-223 Dichloride (BAY88-8223) in Combination With Bortezomib and Dexamethasone in Early Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 13 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 May 2022 to 24 Apr 2022.
- 13 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 May 2022 to 24 Apr 2022.
- 23 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.