A Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of a 6 Month Oral Treatment With the Chymase Inhibitor BAY 1142524 at a Dose of 25 mg BID in Comparison to Placebo on Top of Standard of Care in Patients With Reduced Left-ventricular Ejection Fraction (LVEF≤ 45%) After Acute Myocardial Infarction
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fulacimstat (Primary)
- Indications Left ventricular dysfunction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHIARA MIA 2
- Sponsors Bayer
- 15 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 21 Sep 2018 to 5 Sep 2018.
- 15 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 17 Aug 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 13 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.