Neoadjuvant Enoblituzumab (MGA271) in Men With Localized Intermediate and High-Risk Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enoblituzumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Mar 2018 Primary end point added, hence focus of the study shifted to efficacy as well. Planned patient number changed from 16 to 32 and study phase changed from phase 0 to phase II.
- 06 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 16 to 32.
- 22 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.