A phase 1, single-centre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, single ascending dose study to investigate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of intravenous and subcutaneous CSL312 in healthy subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CSL 312 (Primary) ; CSL 312 (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors CSL
- 18 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Oct 2016 New trial record