ODM-201 Maintenance Therapy in Patients With Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC) Previously Treated With One Novel Hormonal Agent First Line and Non-progressive Disease After Second Line Treatment With a Taxane: A Multicenter Randomized Double-blind Placebo-controlled Phase II Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Darolutamide (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Feb 2018 According to a study design presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium, the first patient was randomized on 20th April 2017.
- 10 Feb 2018 Study design was presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 08 Sep 2017 Trial design presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.