A Phase IIb Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of Candidate INfluenza Vaccine MVA-NP+M1 in Combination With Licensed InaCTivated inflUenza Vaccine in adultS Aged 65 Years and Above
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INVICTUS
- Sponsors Vaccitech
- 19 Jan 2018 According to a Vaccitech media release, first round of participants has been recruited with over 862 people, this marks the end of the first phase of the trial, which will open again for new participants at the start of the winter flu vaccination programme in late 2018.
- 15 Jan 2018 According to Vaccitech media release, till now 862 patients are enrolled in this study.
- 31 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.