Differences in the Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Profile of Ticagrelor and Its Active Metabolite AR-C124900XX Between Patients With Unstable Angina Pectoris Treated With Crushed Ticagrelor and a Combination of Morphine and Metoclopramide or Morphine Alone - a Randomized Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Metoclopramide; Morphine
- Indications Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 08 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 08 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 20 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Feb 2017.