Phase 2 Study of Omalizumab in Oral Peanut Desensitization
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Food hypersensitivity; Peanut hypersensitivity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRROTECT
- 20 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 23 Oct 2016 New trial record
- 05 Sep 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Ability to tolerate a 2000-mg peanut dose 6 weeks after withdrawal of study drug), as reported by an articl published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.