A Multi-center, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase II Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Canakinumab in Subjects With Schnitzler Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Schnitzler syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ILESCH
- 07 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Oct 2016 New trial record
- 19 Sep 2016 Results of 16 week study assessing efficacy and safety,published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (2016).