COMPLEEMENT-1: An open-label, multicenter, Phase IIIb study to assess the safety and efficacy of ribociclib (LEE011) in combination with letrozole for the treatment of men and pre/postmenopausal women with hormone receptorpositive (HR+) HER2-negative (HER2-) advanced breast cancer (aBC) with no prior hormonal therapy for advanced disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary) ; Ribociclib (Primary) ; Goserelin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms CompLEEment-1
- Sponsors Novartis Healthcare; Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Jan 2018 According to trial designed presented at 40th annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS), first 57 patient are enrolled.
- 11 Jan 2018 Trial design was presented at 40th annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).
- 14 Nov 2017 According to a Novartis media release, data from this trial will be presented at the upcoming 40th annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).