A Randomized, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Phase 1/2a Study in Healthy HIV Uninfected Adults to Assess Safety/Tolerability and Immunogenicity of 2 Different Prime/Boost Regimens: Priming With Tetravalent Ad26.Mos4.HIV and Boosting With Tetravalent Ad26.Mos4.HIV and Either Clade C gp140 Plus Adjuvant OR a Combination of Mosaic and Clade C gp140 Plus Adjuvant
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ad26 Mos4 HIV (Primary) ; HIV clade C gp140 vaccine (Primary) ; HIV mosaic gp140 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms IPCAVD-012
- Sponsors Janssen
- 12 Mar 2018 The protocol has been amended to include a Long-term Extension (LTE) phase (approximately 3 years after Week 72). Hence the time frames of the endpoints have also changed from 72 to 216 weeks
- 12 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Dec 2017 to 26 Dec 2018.
- 12 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.