A Phase II Study of Perioperative mFOLFOX6 Chemotherapy Plus Pembrolizumab(MK-3475) Combination in Patients With Potentially Resectable Adenocarcinoma of the Gastroesophageal Junction (GEJ) and Stomach
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 0.
- 25 Sep 2017 Status changed to withdrawn.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated