An Open Label Study to Document the Treatment Effect of 1 and 2% BPX-01 Minocycline Topical Gel in Moderate to Severe Inflammatory Non-nodular Acne Vulgaris (Protocol Number BPX-01-C04)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioPharmX Corporation
- 04 Jun 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 16 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.