Protocol MEDI-MM36-206: A Phase 2 Multi-center, Open-label Study to Assess Pharmacokinetic Parameters and Safety of Topical MM36 (1%) in Pediatric Subjects 2 to < 18 Years of Age With Atopic Dermatitis Under Maximal Use Conditions
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Difamilast (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Medimetriks Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Sep 2017 Results published in a Medimetriks Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 29 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History