A Phase 1 Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of MAGE-A3/A6 T Cell Receptor Engineered T Cells (KITE-718) in HLA-DPB1*04:01 Positive Subjects With Advanced Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs KITE 718 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HERMOSA-1
- Sponsors Kite Pharma
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 17 Aug 2017 Results (n=17) published in a Kite Pharma Media Release.
- 17 Aug 2017 According to a Kite Pharma media release, results from this study were published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.