A Phase 1 Multicenter Study of KITE-585, an Autologous Anti-BCMA CAR T-Cell Therapy, in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs KITE 585 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Kite Pharma
- 03 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Oct 2017 Status changed to not yet recruiting.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Kite Pharma media release, the company expects to initiate this study in the second half of 2017.