Daratumumab Plus Cyclophosphamide, Bortezomib and Dexamethasone (Dara-CyBorD) in Previously Untreated and Relapsed Subjects With Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Daratumumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen
- 12 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of a study investigating rationale of low dose Cyclophosphamide to potentiate the anti myeloma activity of Daratumumab through augmentation of macrophage induced ADCP presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of an interim safety analysis presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.