A Phase-Ib Dose-Finding Study of the SMAC Mimetic Debio 1143 When Given in Combination With the Anti-PD-L1 Antibody Avelumab to Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies and, in an Expansion Cohort, to Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) After Platinum-Based Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AT 406 (Primary) ; Avelumab
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Debiopharm
- 06 Nov 2017 According to a Debiopharm media release, The trial is being conducted under a clinical collaboration agreement announced last year between Debiopharm International SA and the Merck-Pfizer Alliance.
- 06 Nov 2017 According to a Debiopharm media release, first patient has been dosed.
- 04 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 4 Sep 2017 to 9 Sep 2017.